application fee details: $48 for Credit Report. in-law w/d in unit no smoking street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Belmont Ground Floor In-Law Features:
- One bedroom, one bathroom & kitchen area with approx. 520+ sq ft located at Top-of-the-Hill in Belmont, CA
- Brand new In-Law unit “A” remodel.
- Top-of-the-Hill & Away from the busy streets!
- Located on the first floor above ground level. Separate entrance to the unit.
- Hardwood-Style Flooring.
- All door & windows facing North East.
- Overlooking the beautiful San Mateo hills with partial bay view on a clear day.
- Wall-mounted gas heater is located in the bedroom.
- Top-loading washer and gas dryer.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances, sink & dishwasher.
- Additional Kitchen shelf for extra storage
- Stand-alone butcher table/cart available.
- All beautiful natural stone kitchen & bathroom counter.
- No pets. I have one outdoor living cat roaming around freely already.
- One parking space on driveway is included plus additional street parallel parking.
- Monthly rate: $2580
- Lease term: Months-To-Month or negotiable
- Security deposit: $2600 on approved credit
- 100Mps AT&T High-speed Wi-Fi internet is included.
- PG&E electric & gas and water usage expenses will be tenants’ expenses.
- Garbage, recycling bins services are included.
In-Law unit Features:
- Anderson French door key entry.
- Separate entry from main house side gate.
- Custom built Residential Home.
- New In-Law, with separate entries, is part of a 3 Bedrooms 2-Stories single family home structure.
- Situated between 101 & 280 freeway.
- Belmont is:
3 miles to Redwood Shores;
19 miles to Sunnyvale;
11 miles to Palo Alto;
12 miles to San Francisco Airport;
22 miles to San Francisco;
22 miles to Cupertino.
- About 1.5 miles away from either Hillsdale or Belmont Caltrans Stations.
- About 10 miles away to Millbrae Bart Station. Or, you can take Caltrans to Bart station.
Copy either video links for a complete photo touring:
Video for Cell Phones: https://youtu.be/eQ604EUlMI8
Video for Desktop/Laptop: https://youtu.be/JdAaCOtBW3U
How to apply:
- Call me at show contact info
& schedule a tour!
- Submit your application with a $48 check for credit check, etc.
- Once a completed credit check is approved then we can sign the lease agreement!
Equal Housing Opportunity
Disclaimer: Pricing and availability are subject to change.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers