compensation: Depends on experience; health and dental benefits, 401k matching, stock options employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bookkeeper Administrative Assistant
Over three million users at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft's top-rated product suites for Contract Management Software, Service Desk, Custom Workflow, and more. Agiloft specializes in automating contract management and related processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Our best practice templates and adaptable technology ensure rapid deployment and a fully extensible system.
Agiloft, Inc. has received a number of industry awards including a gold Stevie award for platform as a service, best contract management system from PC Mag and Infotech’s best value for money for its Service Desk application. Agiloft is also the only company with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee on both software and implementation services, a distinction that has earned it a five-star rating on review sites like Gartner’s Capterra.
We are looking for a smart, motivated bookkeeper administrative assistant to assist the Operations team. You will be responsible for assisting the team, employees and customers in aspects relating to various billing functions, not limited to processing customer orders, assist with customer contract renewals, invoicing for services, and receiving payments from customers.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is computer savvy, detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and likes variety. The ideal candidate will possess bookkeeping and customer service experience and has very strong time management skills.
The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects concurrently with great attention to detail and precision. This is a full-time position, but we would consider a part time contract (minimum of 30 hours per week) for the right person.
This is a junior position. This position is not ideal for candidates wanting to get their CPA certification.
• Process new customer orders, additional sub orders and customer contract renewals.
• Process quotes and invoices for customers accurately.
• Provide billing and customer support to customers and partners.
• Receive payments from customers and process receivables.
• Follow up with late payments.
• Manage vendor accounts and process vendor payments.
• Write and maintain SOPs.
• Perform other tasks based on your special skills, expertise or interest.
• Minimum of one year of general administrative work experience, and one year of bookkeeping experience.
• 4-year college degree.
• Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software.
• Experience with customer service and communicating billing issues with customers and other internal departments.
• Good customer service skills and phone manner.
• Superb organization, attention to detail and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good judgment, logic and ability to learn new things quickly.
• Solid work ethic.
• Solid knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Experience with web-based applications a plus.
We’re profitable, debt-free and growing like crazy. Our powerful, code-free business automation software is used by more than two million individuals at Fortune 500 companies, startups and government entities in dozens of industries across the globe.
• Competitive salary
• Referral bonuses
• Equity in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
• 401K plan – company matching
• Health /dental insurance
• Generous vacation
• Professional development and career growth opportunities
• Flexible schedule for commuters.
• Awesome team members.
• Weekly catered lunches and happy hours.
• Break rooms stocked with snacks and espresso machine