Professional Video Script Writer / Food Prep and Cooking
Small but well-established reference publishing company is looking for a professional-level script writer.
1. Write scripts for 150 to 250 food prep and cooking videos.
2. Videos will be 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
3. Videos will be primarily 2-camera shoots.
4. Actor faces and real-time commentary NOT part of plan.
5. "Matter-of-fact" presentation style.
6. Scripts to include prop set-up, actor actions, voice over, and on screen copy.
7. We need step-by-step instructions without steps left out.
8. Professional quality required in every respect.
Video Topic Example:
1. Types of knives
2. How to hold a knife
3. How to dice an onion
4. How to julienne a carrot
5. Food prep hacks
6. Basics of baking
7. Basics of broiling
8. Basics of frying
There are many online examples of food prep videos. Some of the best are produced by the NY Times, but many others exist.
We're looking for several samples of your work and a proposal as to how we might work together including your hourly rate or a cost per video script for videos of different lengths.
Please send reply email to this ad.
Please place Food Script Writer in subject line of your email.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers