Since 1972 Phoenix American has focused on serving the needs of the financial services industry. Gus Constantin, President and Chief Executive Officer, founded Phoenix Leasing in 1972 and Phoenix American in 1981. From the company's origins several businesses were established including: Phoenix Leasing Incorporated, Phoenix Leasing Portfolio Services, Inc., Phoenix American Financial Services, Inc., Phoenix American SalesFocus Solutions, Inc. and Phoenix Cable Incorporated. Today Phoenix American provides a broad range of business services including: software sales; application hosting; lease portfolio management services; accounting, tax and financial outsourcing services; and ownership and operation of cable television systems.
The Senior Solutions Engineer Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of the internal systems, including customer-facing hosted environments, as well as providing technical assistance to team members with system and network requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• IT Support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure
• Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, Skpe, etc.
• Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware and Microsoft
• Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
• Administer hosted solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements
• Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
• Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
• Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
• Communication with internal team and customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
• Knowledge of WIFI network and security
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
• Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business network strategy and goals
• Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for entering time and expenses in Konos as it occurs
• Understand processes in Konos by completing assigned training materials
• Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
• Experience and support of VOIP infrustructure
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Professional IT Certifications preferred but not required, such as:
• Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
• Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Job Type: Full-time
• Information technology: 3 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.