PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas, PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34 years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide reputation for excellence.
QR Code Link to This Post
PetersenDean is currently looking for a Lead Solar Installer in Santa Rosa, California! The master position will provide leadership and expertise for our Solar installation crews.
* Provide leadership and expertise to installation crews
* Keep management current on project status and any issues that arise
* Ensure adequate inventory for each installation job
* Ensure accurate and timely installation - working off of plan designs
* Layout and assembly of solar modules and mounting hardware
* Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
* Electrical wiring of solar system (AC and DC)
* Ensure proper job completion documentation is done once the job installation is complete
* Ensure that job site is clean once installation is complete
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Previous experience in Solar/PV installations, roofing, or general construction is required
* Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems
* Experience with the use of hand-held and power tools
* Experience working with all types of building materials
* Must have a clean driving record
* Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, comfortably lift 40+ pounds repetitively, and must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
* Ability to work in extreme environments, e.g. hot sun, below freezing, crawl spaces, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required