compensation: Starting at $75,000+ (depending on level of experience) with MASSIVE additional creative compensation bonuses. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
(INSANE HIRING BONUS)
1. Effectively run and manage various-sized electrical jobs with Clark Kent level intelligence.
2. Maintain open, daily communication with Field Staff, General Contractor, and/or homeowner with regular updates to both.
3. Estimate electrical projects, both residential and commercial.
4. Hold primary responsibility for success of projects assigned to the Project Manager, including:
o Project startup/checklist
o Timely identification of problems and proposal of creative solutions
o Preparation of detailed project construction schedule
o All project logs and meeting minutes, daily field reports, submittal review
o General overview of jobsite safety procedures and practices
o Conduct regular project progress meetings and foster teamwork among all involved parties.
5. Responsible for requisition processing and change orders for owners, subcontractors, and suppliers, construction schedule updates, overall project quality control and project close out procedures.
6. Weekly meeting with GC/homeowner and bi-weekly production meeting with operations manager.
7. Foster an enthusiastic, creative, "can do" attitude, and shares the responsibility for the Company and department goals.
Skills Qualifications and Knowledge:
3+ years experience
Proactive, flexible, team player who is comfortable working in a small company environment taking on a leadership role
Highly motivated, self-starter
Organized, with excellent time management skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Able to work in it and on it simultaneously
Able to take coaching and feedback
Forward looking, able to see the problem well in advance, having a solution in place before a crisis.
We are an established and growing electrical contractor located in beautiful downtown Petaluma on the river. We provide a fun and collaborative work environment for everyone on our team. We also take great care to provide excellent service and attention to detail to each of our customers. If you are interested in joining our team, email your resume today.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities