$1,000 hiring bonus after 6 months of successful employment!
San Rafael retirement community has an immediate opening for the position of FT Assistant Maintenance Manager.
The Assistant Maintenance Manager shares responsibility with the Manager for the daily operation of the Maintenance Department as per department policy. Responsibilities include, overseeing the repair, maintenance, and inspection of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, painting and plumbing systems, on-line purchasing and researching of replacements parts and equipment, providing daily direction and follow up of staff members, training of staff.
1. Certified to work with refrigerant gasses. Experience working in commercial and residential preferred.
2. Experience in maintenance of mechanical, plumbing, and electrical equipment.
3. Supervisory experience.
4. Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
5. Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, as well as experience working with Property Management Software (preferred).
6. "On call" availability (rotating) - nights, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
7. Ability to lift up to 80 pounds and walk, stand and bend frequently.
8. Good balance to work at elevations above six feet.
Competitive wages. Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance); 401(K) with company match; Paid Time Off; 7 paid holidays; uniforms; year end bonus program. SRH participates in E-Verify. EOE. Open until filled.
Please e-mail or fax (415-492-4901) your resume and salary history for consideration. Please include your information in the body of the email, ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers