compensation: $50,000 - $80,000 / year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Berkeley Nucleonics is looking for an electronics technician for Test & Measurement equipment with component level experience. Job requires troubleshooting and calibration of analog and digital designs, as well as some high voltage circuitry.
Department: -- Engineering
Reports to: -- Chief Technical Officer
Contract Term: -- Full-time
Compensation: -- Hourly Rate, Plus Benefits
Work Hours -- 7:00AM to 3:30PM (M-F)
Inspect, test, repair, calibrate. Provide technical support to customers and sales staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Repair, test, and calibrate TTL Pulse and Delay Generators with considerable analog circuits, RF Signal Generators, Microwave Receivers, Spectrum Analyzers, some laser and high voltage work.
• Provide technical support to customers through email and phone.
• Must keep lab area clean and safe.
Qualifications, Ability, Education and Experience:
• Detail-oriented and communicate clearly, as well as open to learning.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Positive, professional demeanor and operates with a high level of integrity.
• Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
• Must have problem-solving skills and must be able to read and understand electrical/electronics schematics diagrams.
• Experience in working and troubleshooting skills to component level on both Analog and Digital (microprocessors based) circuits.
• Experienced on basic test equipment (DVM, OSCILLOSCOPE, FREQUENCY COUNTER, TIME INTERVAL COUNTER, SPECTRUM ANALYZER)
• Basic hand tool set including soldering irons and desoldering tools, tweezers, cutters, pliers, Torque wrenches.
• Proficient in Windows and Office software (Word and Excel).
• Knowledge of microwave signals, pulse and delay generators, Phase Noise and Spectrum analyzers are a plus.
• Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs.
• US citizenship required.
• Local candidate preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers