Ameritech Financial is looking to grow its amazing Tech Team! Our Salesforce technology infrastructure is the backbone to all of our client programs & services. If you are Salesforce certified and enjoy being part of a team of creative, collaborative & highly engaged partners we look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a qualified, experienced, Salesforce Developer (level I or II, depending on skills and experience) for our technology-driven company in the Financial sector. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, seeking long-term employment, and be focused on upward mobility.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, the Salesforce Developer will be primarily responsible for the development and implementation of all custom Salesforce objects.
• Act as subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments.
• Conduct unit or module testing, and apply fixes as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Salesforce certification (DEV 401 or DEV 501) required.
1-3 years' experience (for Developer I) or 5-10 years' experience (for Developer II) as a Salesforce Developer for a mid- to large-size company is required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Operating System is required.
More About Us:
Our Company mission is serving our clients in a variety of ways to help address loan debt. Our industry is very regulated, and we pride ourselves on being compliant & transparent in every way possible. Using a blend of training, technology, and management involvement we have built our company around serving our customers with their best interests in mind. Our office environment and culture is a blend of professional and fun.
Student loan debt has become a nationwide burden, accounting for over $1.4 trillion worth of loans - second only to mortgages. That is a lot of burden for Americans, and there are so many who are struggling and suffering. They went to college, want to make a better life for themselves, and then end up struggling each month with loans that don't ever seem to go away. That is where we come in. Our goal: to help them find a solution for their financial struggles, in particular student loans.
What We Offer
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Monday through Friday structure, with shifts ranging from 6am - 3pm to 10am - 7pm
· Possible remote for some job roles
How to apply:
· Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Subject line: Salesforce Developer
· Include: resume and cover letter explaining why you fit all of the above information.
· Also provide your potential start date, so we can prioritize based on our next scheduled class.
Ameritech Financial is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other protected class.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers