LOCAL SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA RESIDENTS PLEASE (NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE)
PERMANENT UNRESTRICTED US WORK AUTHORIZATION (NO CURRENT SPONSORHIP,OR FUTURE SPONSORSHIP IF ON A TEMPORARY AUTHORIZATION,IS AVAILABLE)
Great opportunity with the market and technology leader in smart water management, with integrated hardware and software solutions! The Data Analyst will help both prospective and established customers (and the planet) use water as efficiently as possible through analysis of water usage data and proprietary data analysis models. There will be exciting opportunities to assist the Senior Manager to drive new processes and design new models. This is a full time and onsite regular employee position in Petaluma, CA (40 miles north of San Francisco.) This role will contribute toward the daily operation, development, and optimization of the Hydro-Analytics Team, and reports to the Senior Manager of Hydro-Analytics.
You must have the intellectual curiosity to solve problems, make and describe good assumptions, and work well with other colleagues. Bachelor's degree in a STEM or business major is required, and 2+ years of related data-modeling and analysis. This position will provide customer-facing support as needed to help the Sales and Customer Success teams, as well as partnering with the Engineering and Product teams to help develop and define new solutions.
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst
• Supporting integration of key sustainability KPIs and metrics into multiple functional areas.
• Estimating landscape acreage using online mapping software.
• Performing analysis and applying educated assumptions about site water usage.
• Determining best practices and developing actionable insights and recommendations for the
current HA models.
• C ontributing to the development of internal KPI dashboards in PowerBI to support more
• Designing, monitoring, and implementing scalable workflow processes across systems and
teams that increase operational efficiencies.
• Assisting in the development of new software measurement tools.
• Proactively determining and communicating alternative solutions to undesirable outcomes.
• Researching data and site issues and performing quality assurance to validate results.
• Distributing tasks to support teams while effectively managing deliverable expectations.
• Performing customer site and portfolio research to qualify prospective leads.
• Assisting the Sales Team with report requests, data outputs, proposals, rebates, incentives,
savings, and ROI.
• Assembling and preparing analysis of water savings across key segments, identifying larger
• A nalyzing and preparing aggregate customer savings and related information to support
Sales and Customer Success.
• Identifying and digesting problems, weighing the relevance and accuracy of available
information, then driving solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base.
• Translating data into compelling analytics.
Required Skills & Experience for Data Analyst
• Bachelor's degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or business-related discipline is required.
• Master's degree, or equivalent work in data science, statistics, business, or mathematics
• Advanced capability with Excel, with understanding of arrays, macros, and formula
• High proficiency with PowerPoint and adjusting graphical layout for polished presentations.
• 2 to 4 years' experience with data modeling and what-if analysis required; PowerBI
experience a plus.
• 2 years' experience using or developing CRM processes preferred (such as Salesforce)
• Computer programming experience preferred, such as: SQL, R, Python, Java, API calls, or
• Knowledge of landscape irrigation requirements, basic resource management best practices is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
Competitive compensation package including salary, 401(k) retirement plan, paid
time off and holidays, and comprehensive health benefits.
TO APPLY: PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR RESUME IN MS WORD OR PDF DOCUMENT, WHICH WILL DIRECT YOUR RESPONSE TO JUDY HALL, RECRUITER CONTRACTOR
About the company
The market and technology leader in smart water management. As an EPA WaterSense® Manufacturer Partner of the Year, the company offers smart irrigation solutions; leak detection and flow monitoring; and
portfolio-wide Performance Management services that increase visibility and control. From Lowe's to Los Angeles County, the company has been helping commercial, government, education, and communities maximize water savings, reduce operating costs, and minimize risk since 2002.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers