Rafael Lumber has been operating from its Andersen Drive location in San Rafael since 1983. A one-stop-shop for general building supplies, Rafael Lumber is the most complete building supply company in Marin County. We are currently seeking out motivated, energetic, and responsible individuals for the following positions:
PLUMBING SALES: Seeking a salesperson to work the floor in the Pluming department. The ideal person would have retail plumbing experience, familiarity with products and vendors. Must be patient and courteous and have great communication skills. Understand and be able to communicate basic plumbing ideas. Computer skills would be necessary. The potential applicant would need to be available to work weekends.
- Experience in the construction industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer Service focus with proven ability to meet customer needs
- Effectively resolve problems that may arise
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, with or without supervision
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented
- Have basic computer skills
Pay rate DOE. For full-time employees, benefits begin first of the month following 60 days, including medical, life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holiday time, as well as voluntary dental, vision and 401(k) with employer match. EOE.
To apply, please send us your resume with the name of the job title in the subject line. NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS, PLEASE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers