compensation: competitive hourly wage plus tips employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hog Island Oyster Co. in Marshall, CA
You’re looking for work and we’re looking to add to our top notch team. This could be a match! Are you exceptional at greeting and serving customers? Do you enjoy providing information for an enthusiastic public? Our Retail position is the face of the Company at our Marshall location; directing customers, selling our famous shellfish and educating everyone along the way. If you want to work for a Company that takes care of its people, the planet and profits, then we encourage you to apply. Hog Island Oyster Co. is proud to be a certified B Corp, using business as a force for good.
Live to shuck, shuck to live!
At Hog Island Oyster we aim to cultivate, serve and enjoy the best oyster experience possible. We take care and effort hand raising sustainable shellfish, which we proudly serve at our farm in Marshall and our restaurants in Marshall, San Francisco, and Napa.
What We Provide:
• Top pay
• No-cost medical plan (starting at 20 hours/week)
• 401k retirement plan with Company matching funds
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Paid vacation & sick time
• Paid time to volunteer in the community
• Employee discounts, Industry-leading training and opportunities for advancement
What We Require:
• Availability Friday through Monday 10am - 6pm
• Great communication skills
• Getting the job done with minimal direction
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Food Handler Cert required within the first 30 days
• Excellent customer service even when the pressure is on
• A passion for learning and talking about food, beer, and wine
• A willingness to learn and grow
• The physical ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 pounds
We help and take care of each other, our customers, our communities and our planet, and we have FUN doing it, so come and join us.
Please respond with your resume and a note about why you're interested in this position.
At Hog Island Oyster Co. we stand for oysters, diversity and equality! This means cultivating a work place free from discrimination and harassment of any kind, and providing equal employment opportunities for all. We are a unique bay-to-bar shellfish company with careers ranging from the tide flats to the tableside, and everything in between. And people of all backgrounds and interests are welcome in our family. Shall we set a place at the table for you?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers