QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the COO with core administrative tasks.The ideal candidate will have the ability to take initiative, adapt to a fast-paced, collaborative environment. A high level of integrity and confidentiality is crucial as you work closely with the entire organization. If you are someone who enjoys working as a team, has the ability to work under pressure, and a strong sense of integrity, then this is a great role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General administrative duties include: screen/route phone calls, managing email, calendar management, copying,scanning, file management, compiling and create/submit budgets and expense reports, and planning all travel arrangements
- Directly support the COO and anticipate his needs by thoroughly understanding his priorities and ensuring his time is allocated appropriately
- May attend staff meetings,compile briefing documents in preparation, take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items
- Maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
- Conduct research, create documents and reports as directed
- Assisting with projects as well as function as project manager when applicable
- Other duties as needed
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of general administrative experience with at least 2 years of experience working with individuals at the executive level.
- You must have excellent writing skills
- Must be highly skilled in MS Word, Google Suite, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to handle confidential materials and demonstrate professional maturity
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to make decisions and be self-directed
About Delta Separations LLC:
Delta Separations is a fast-growing company in Santa Rosa, California that manufactures OEM stainless steel processing equipment (industrial centrifuges - evaporators - food processors), primarily for the craft spirits and cannabis industries. With the recent changes in the regulatory environments, sales have rapidly increased and demand is outpacing supply. Delta values a strong team environment and is actively building a great company culture to deliver its products to a world-wide market.
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Delta Separations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.