compensation: Dependant on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Employer
Growing financial services firm looks to add to our team. We seek smart, driven, lifelong learners that are effective and have a history of making a remarkable difference.
• Seeking outgoing, professional, highly organized, detail oriented, person to join our growing team.
• The primary needs are to greet visitors, support Financial Advisors, and maintain a smooth running office.
• Pleasantly greet visitors, offer beverage of choice and notify appropriate individuals of visitor's arrival, ensure client comfort while at the office.
• Professionally answer, screen, and route incoming calls as appropriate, or take messages.
• "Close the service loop" by logging all open Action Items, tracking through to completion, and confirming completion.
• Retrieve, sort, and deliver mail, including signing for packages and notifying addressee of arrival.
Financial Advisor Support
• Contact clients or vendors to schedule appointments, place appointments on relevant calendars, and call to confirm upcoming appointments.
• Schedule internal meetings.
• Return client calls, gather additional information, or provide updates per Advisor request.
• Prepare reports or gather files for Client meetings.
• Gather client information or signatures for account updates.
• Updating notes in the database.
• Contact vendors to resolve Action Items.
• Monitor and order office supplies.
• Prepare and send client Birthday cards.
• Maintain clean and orderly reception and kitchen areas.
• Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks.
• File documents.
• Arrange for UPS pickups.
• Support the annual Staff/Client Holiday Party, such as addressing & mailing invitations, cards, and gifts.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred.
• Experience: Previous work history in a professional office environment, such as legal, financial, or medical. Must have experience professionally handling confidential information.
• Prefer a candidate that has or is interested in obtaining a Notary license or growing responsibilities over time.
• Currently targeting 3-4 days/week.
• Clearly legible handwriting.
• Willing to complete a background and credit check.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Service orientation.
• Critical thinking.
• Active listening.
Employment Type: possible transition to full time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers