compensation: Depends on Experience; up to $60K. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
American Work Adventures seeks a career minded professional with solid business/sales development experience to work as the right hand to the Executive Director. The ideal candidate would be a detail-oriented and dynamic individual. American Work Adventures administers an exchange program for international university students coming to the USA for work and travel. The position is full-time and based in our Petaluma office. We are looking to immediately fill this position.
· Work as right hand to the Executive Director in providing relationship development and maintenance of existing clients/partners.
· Ability to develop and execute a business development/sales plan.
· Ability to provide training to Host Employers and International Partners.
· Ability to evaluate program areas of strength and weakness in performance and to set up guidelines for improved performance.
· Ability to evaluate employee/partner performance and provide guidance in areas of weakness.
· Provide excellent customer service through prompt, effective and solution-based communication via several platforms.
· Maintain existing relationship while building new relationships to provide higher standards in services to both Host Employers and International Partners.
· Ability to supervise a small office staff and a national group of Host Employers.
· Ability to hold all employers and partners to program regulations and policies.
· Ability to maintain and evaluate trackers.
· Ability to work on program database and offer suggestions for efficiency.
· Ability to represent the company in national and international workshops/meetings.
· Ability to develop and execute excellent workshops at a national and international level.
· Ability to network with industry professional to develop various Department of State community groups and other high-profile programs.
· Provide student advocacy with detailed documentation.
· Become an effective member of the company leadership team.
• Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills to meet compliance standards.
• Ability to interpret and implement government regulations within the context of all program operation.
• Provide and evaluate on site review documenting compliance requirements on-site visits (host employers, students, and community support groups).
• Domestic and/or international travel.
• Weekend work required as needed.
-Leadership and motivational skills.
-Excellent follow up and documentation ability.
-Excellent written and training presentation skills.
-Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to think on your feet.
-Flexible and well-adjusted to fast-paced environment.
-Strong computer skills. It's important you are comfortable operating our database.
-Strong organizational skills a must.
-Be a US citizen.
-Pass a background check.
**All eligible candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position.**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers