compensation: Compensation will be hourly and competitive for this type of job and industry. Expect 25 - 40 hours per week. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
An integrated real estate development company, Nestory Park, with two divisions in Marin County is seeking a motivated, talented part-time Administrative Assistant to join our small team on a contract basis.
The company and its two divisions is aggressively working on a number of large real estate development projects in the Bay Area and other major markets across the country. The CEO has very ambitious plans and needs an organized Assistant to help with a number of tasks across the company.
The chosen individual must be comfortable working independently and not always with complete direction. In the short term, the Assistant will work from their home, although plans are in place to move into a newly designed, high-end WeWork space located in Mill Valley. This office will be one of the nicest spaces in Marin County.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
● Heavy personal, business and philanthropic support for CEO daily
● Manage meeting planning and scheduling with the CEO, which includes updating key contact databases and daily tracking of multiple email accounts.
● Be highly active in following-up with cold, warm, and hot leads.
● Manage administrative duties in support of the CEO including scheduling, travel, expense report management, etc.
● Regular coordination and liaison work between contractors, architects, partners and staff
● Active calendaring and meeting coordination with outside senior level executives.
● Manage the relatively small operations of the company.
● General administrative duties: filing, scanning, printing, receptionist, and other general office manager type tasks.
● Manage some payables and receivables in cooperation with the company's controller and CFO.
The successful candidate will have the following required skills and attributes:
● Bachelor's degree
● At least 4 years of experience; real estate, architecture or similar industry experience preferred.
● Experience communicating with senior level executives/clients.
● Strong writing and communication skills are essential.
● Tech savvy with some Project Management experience a bonus.
● Solid relationship-building skills.
● Proficiency with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office.
● Attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
● High energy, creative, humble and fun! This is a small team, so culture fit is important.
● Disciplined, confident, and able to work independently.
● Grit; the ability to work (and work hard) in an ever-changing landscape that comes naturally with any startup
● You've been recognized for going above and beyond; organization, operations and managing projects is core to what you do and how you operate; a leader in your group with the ability to keep others on track
Perks & Culture
● This is a small team; most are contractors that work remotely or different offices
● Occasional lunches, coffees, and fun outings with Founder and team
● WeWork office has tons of fun social events, happenings, networking and more
● Flexibility for the right situation; hopefully yours!
● Mentorship from a strong leadership group; the ability to create robust process and operations that drive immediate impact
● Competitive pay (hourly)
The company offers an entrepreneurial spirit, and a fast-paced, casual, and friendly work environment. We are currently looking for a part-time candidate, available to begin training immediately after hire. Ideally, this position will turn into full-time, so expect 25-40 hours per week.
Please submit a PDF resume, short cover note (no more than two short paragraphs), and salary requirements so that we may learn about you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers