compensation: $18/hr to $21/hr depending on experience and qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come work on the beautiful coast in Bodega Bay!
We are looking for a self motivated, problem solver with a great attitude to join our team. Training provided, great benefits and competitive pay. Please see job description below for specifics and send us your resume for consideration.
Bodega Harbour Homeowners Association includes The Links at Bodega Harbour and the Bluewater Bistro and is located in Bodega Bay. Other amenities of the property include a full service clubhouse, three tennis courts, sports court, playground, pool and many acres of open space and hiking trails. This position is in the HOA department of the property but includes working with both the golf course and the restaurant.
Under general supervision, performs administrative duties in support of management including the preparation of correspondence, reports, screening telephone calls, operating all office and word processing equipment, and coordinating various functions including some accounting activities. Promote and book special events for members and the general public. Duties will involve working with management to plan, organize and coordinate events to ensure customers have a five star experience at the facility. Assignments may involve work of a confidential nature and require a working knowledge of Company and department policies, practices and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist management with various secretarial tasks including typing correspondence; preparing reports, forms, documents, newsletters, special event mailings, and general publications; photo copying, fax and mail distribution, filing, data entry; arrange appointments and make meeting and travel arrangements for GM and department heads.
• Receive and screen visitors. Answer, screen and route telephone calls in a timely and professional manner. Take accurate phone messages. Serve as liaison for property personnel, Home Office and outside contacts. Assist with customer and member inquiries and provide information about the facility, special functions, etc. Serve as a liaison pertaining to customer complaints.
• Assist with accounting and daily activities including processing cash and credit receipts, making bank deposits, and generating daily reports. Perform weekly activities including preparing reports for the Home Office, preparing cash reports, and processing accounts payable invoices. Perform monthly activities including accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, and processing physical retail inventories. Assist with the production of monthly and annual financial reports.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of statistical, financial or mathematical data on various reports.
• Organize and maintain office supply purchases and inventories.
• Organize and maintain confidential records pertaining to property operations, personnel, materials, equipment, etc.
• Assist in departmental projects and perform other job-related duties as directed by management.
• Sell and organize special events, prepare and maintain events calendar for the year and on an ongoing basis. Manage contract completion and compliance for all bookings. Manage communications between departments to help ensure coordination of all client needs and activities. Ensure that all employees involved in special events fully understand all pertinent details in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Assist in preparing brochures, event information packages. Conduct orientations and tours as needed for clients. Interact with clients in a congenial and professional manner to provide information regarding facility rental, services, amenities, activities, policies, etc.
• Prepare monthly newsletter, distribute email blasts to members, and maintain membership database.
• High school diploma or equivalent. AA degree preferred.
• Two (2) years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or secretarial position.
• Type 55+ wpm. Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software programs required.
• Demonstrated quality written, verbal, interpersonal, telephone communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; detail oriented, organizational and time management skills.
• Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
• Dedication and commitment to excellent customer service.
Position Physical Requirements
Must have the ability to:
• Read and write (English)
• Communicate verbally with staff members, members and clients.
• Give and/or follow verbal and written instructions.
• Perform mathematical calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
• Retrieve, read and interpret information from technical sources.
• Stand, sit, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, bend and kneel for up to 5 hours at a time
• Lift up to 30 lbs occasionally, 10 lbs frequently, and 5 lbs constantly
• General office machines such as personal computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, calculators, telephones, etc. VDT glare screen and wrist rest.
• Full time, Non-seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Compensation includes benefits: health insurance, matching 401(k), vacation and sick time, and life insurance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers