This new position will work under the direction of the VP of Manufacturing and alongside purchasing and engineering to ensure quality compliance objectives are being met. We are looking for a detail oriented Quality Inspector to maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods. This position will be based out of our new location in Petaluma, CA.
• Perform first article and incoming inspections to ensure compliance of procured parts and materials (dis-positioning non-conforming product as necessary).
• Establish quality requirements for suppliers with input from Purchasing and Engineering.
• Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
• Investigate customer issues to root-cause.
• Generate and maintain SOP’s.
• Monitor and maintain equipment/tool performance.
• Perform product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits to maintain and improve product quality.
• Work directly with suppliers to ensure compliance of supplied materials
• Implement measures to improve inspection methods, equipment/tool performance
• 5 years of hands-on QC experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of a wide variety of inspection methods and equipment.
• ISO 9001:2015 experience. Certified internal auditor preferred.
• Working knowledge of SPC, Six-Sigma, and other statistical tools. Be able to collect and interpret data proactively, efficiently and logically.
• Experience leading process and system improvements.
• Experience writing Quality Policies and QA Procedures.
• Attention to detail; able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment setting priorities, multi-tasking, and meeting strict deadlines.
• A.A. Degree
• 5+ years of quality inspection experience in a manufacturing industry.
• Understand and interpret of engineering drawings and specifications.
• Computer literate – able to create/edit documents and spreadsheets.
• Experience working with any MRP systems
Arcturus cares about its team members and actively fosters a healthy and safe work environment.
Arcturus UAV is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Arcturus UAV is an aerospace manufacturer designing and producing unmanned aircraft systems in Rohnert Park, we will soon be moving to our new location in Petaluma, CA.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities