compensation: $20/hr plus parking employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
An established art gallery in beautiful downtown Sausalito is seeking experienced Gallery Assistant to work Friday & Monday 10AM - 2PM Saturday & Sunday 10AM - 4PM. Ideal candidate is tech-savvy, resourceful, a self-starter, and an expert problem-solver. We are looking for someone interested in long term, part time work only. This is not your typical office job!
1. General office coordination: answering phones, record keeping, database management, filing, and client correspondence.
2. Photographing Artwork for database & website
3. Managing & Maintaining Galleries website
4. Monitoring and ordering office, shipping, and art supplies, including coordinating with a variety of vendors such as framers and shippers.
5. Shipping Artwork & Creating Shipping Estimates (domestic and international shipments).
6. Customer service and sales assistance: daily interaction with clients via phone, email and in person must be handled in an extremely professional and courteous manner.
The right candidate MUST possess the following skills and background:
1. 2 years prior experience as an administrative assistant for a small business required.
2. Experience with Macs and Microsoft Office programs. All of the computers in the gallery are Macs.
3. Experience photographing original artwork
4. Knowledge of Photoshop and FileMaker Pro is helpful.
5. Good writing, analytical and problems solving skills.
6. Ability to communicate effectively and follow oral and written instructions.
7. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and office information.
8. Ability to multitask and prioritize the work in an accurate and efficient manner.
9. Applicants must be mature, self-confident, flexible and personable.
10. An interest in art is desirable.
$20/hour plus parking.
*Please send an e-mail attachment of resume highlighting relevant experience and training along with a short letter of introduction. Only those with the above experience apply
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers