favorite this postAsst Architect | Lead Interior Designer | Design+Build Firm (sausalito) hide this posting
compensation: Pay is dependent on experience. Please include compensation requirements with resume submission. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a firm that focuses on quality projects for wonderful people.
We have an office in Sausalito, and we are looking to bring one more person in to help us round out our team.
We have several large projects in the works, and are looking for someone to join our team, and help us in the next phase of our growth.
All applicants must have the following skills.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp (or other rendering software preferred), Photoshop, Excel, Word, InDesign
- Be comfortable multi-tasking on several projects at once, with multiple tandem deadlines
- Have a focused attention to detail.
- Have had experience building drawings, including elevations, cross sections and construction details
- Have had 2 years experience minimum being a through-process interior designer
-Used to managing samples, presenting information to clients, and communicating with vendors.
- Be highly organized, self motivated and work well autonomously
- Be responsible, presentable, focused and on-time
- Must have car for visiting projects, picking up samples, delivering goods.
- Work experience in CAD, Construction processes and file management.
We are hiring someone who has a positive 'won't stop until it is done correctly' attitude and will be willing to be flexible, in order to get the job done.
We want to bring on someone who can help coordinate the needs of the entire team and help keep our office and multiple projects organized - and somehow make it look effortless.
We would like all applicants to visit our website -- www.ANDSF.com
Then visit our Insta page - @andsfcom
This will give you a quick sense of who we are and what we do...
1. Please write a brief explanation as to why your skills and attributes would be a great addition to our team.
2. Upload a small portfolio of work that you are proud of
(The portfolio could be a blog you write, or work you have completed)
3. Upload an example of your construction based CAD work, where you designed the layout and details.
4. Formal Resume with all relevant contact information.
Please have experience with construction drawings, submitting for permit and architectural renderings. This position will require attention to detail and research pertaining to permits, codes and compliance in different municipalities.
If applications are received that do not follow the process mentioned above -- they will not be considered, sorry.
Please NO PHONE CALLS for this position.
Thank you. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
All the best,
AND Design + Construction Inc.
interior design architect support designer luxury boutique construction contractor CAD planning DBI mill valley san francisco
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers