compensation: $14-$15 per hour, based on shift employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Company: Encore Events Rentals
Location: Healdsburg, Ca
Encore Events Rentals is a locally owned event equipment rental company with multiple locations in Sonoma County. We are a growing, energetic, and ambitious company looking for someone who values a family owned business, team work, outstanding customer service, and has strong drive and determination.
We are hiring several warehouse workers to work at our central warehouse in Healdsburg. We are looking for reliable, hard-working workers to add to our fast paced work environment and growing team. Experience with tenting and party equipment is a plus.
This position is seasonal (approximately March -November), with potential for long term employment. The average Day schedule is between 7am-5pm, but open availability is required for weekends and evenings.
The average evening Shift is from 3-11:30pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug-free workplace.
Duties & Responsibilities Summary:
• Assist in the warehouse as needed - cleaning equipment, maintenance, etc.
• Load and unload equipment to and from job sites throughout the day
• Set up and take down of equipment and/or large items at job sites including but not limited to tents, staging, dance floors.
• Maintain companies high standard of rental equipment
• Assist driver in maintaining all paperwork following company procedures
• Accurately count all equipment at loading and unloading. Keep proper records
• Offer excellent customer service in all aspects of job
• Use warehouse forklift to load truck and stage orders. Forklift experience a plus
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and physical exam
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds without physical limitation
• Able to communicate effectively, by speaking and reading English.
• Bilingual a plus!
• Must be able to follow procedures and instruction (written and verbal) with consistency and accuracy
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Work well with co-workers with positive attitude and team approach
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must be able to deliver excellent customer service under stressful situations
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers