The Bilingual (Spanish/English) HR Admin Assistant supports the entire HR team with a majority of focus on the manufacturing side of the business. This role is responsible for maintaining the integrity of all personnel files, HR system data, coordinating benefits (enrollments, terms and reconciling the invoices), some manufacturing recruiting, new hire orientations and assisting with planning and executing events.
QR Code Link to This Post
This role is based in our American Canyon office.
Customer service: providing timely and courteous assistance to team members. Manages the counter in the Career Center, greets both employees and external visitors and directs them to the appropriate party (agency partner, HR Manger, Form needed, etc.)
Recruiting and on-boarding: Support in the administration process for recruitment and selection of candidates.
• Post open roles internally and externally
• Communicate via email open roles to agency partners
• Organize and schedule Orientation meetings. Confirm with agency partners who will attend and communicate to supervisors/managers
• Organize interviews for short listed applicants, including arranging the interview date, panel and rooms.
• Create new hire orientation packets
• Set up for new hire orientation
• Review new hire paperwork and complete I-9
• Assisting with new hire orientation and tour
• Prepare new employee files
• Submit orientation hours to payroll along with new hire paperwork
HR Systems and record-keeping: Manage the HR systems to ensure accuracy and maintains employee files (soft and hard) to ensure legal compliance. Performs data entry of all new hires and separations and employee changes in multiple systems. Audits records periodically to ensure quality. Provide accurate reporting of data regarding new hires and terms and term reasons and other identified KPI.
Benefits: Manage the administration of Benefits to all employees; enrollment and removal from each plan.
Events: Coordinates/Leads company events and gatherings.
Support: Responsible in keeping inventory of office supplies and ensures that the equipment is kept in working order. Assist in ad-hoc HR projects. Backs up payroll as needed to cover vacations, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree or HR Certification preferred with at least 2 years of relevant work experience within human resources or other administrative role with desire to learn HR
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Ability to write reports, correspondence and procedure manuals
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive documents with care
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Bilingual - fluent in English/Spanish required (read and write), strong spelling, punctuation and grammar skills a must
• Effective communication skills in order to deal tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels.
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
• Strong attention to detail
Work Environment This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Life at Mezzetta
At Mezzetta, we select the finest ingredients the world has to offer and craft high-quality products to make mealtime more vibrant. When we share our products with our consumers, we share a part of who we are.
Our vision is to inspire more people to add a little happiness to everyday life through food. Because when people share their food, they share a part of who they are. From our glass-jarred, globally inspired products to our spirited company culture, we believe in celebrating and sharing the little things that make life special.
Our story began in 1935, when Giuseppe Mezzetta brought a taste of Italy to his new home in San Francisco. Today, four generations later, our passion for food and flavor is stronger than ever. Now led by CEO Jeff Mezzetta and headquartered in Napa Valley, the company has expanded nationally to showcase a wide variety of premium products from across the globe, and we’re proud to be the country’s leading brand of specialty olives and peppers.
At our family-owned company, everyone is an honorary Mezzetta — from the farmers to the team on the factory floor, from the sales team who keep the shelves stocked to our loyal fans who seek a bit of adventure in every meal.
As we write our next chapter, we’re looking for bright, qualified candidates to join the Mezzetta family. Our team is passionate about flavor, quality, and fun, and we think food made with love tastes better. From sales and marketing to operations and maintenance, every day is an adventure, and we’d love to have you join us.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oLSfbfwN&s=Craigslist