Encore Events Rentals is a locally owned event equipment rental company with multiple locations in Sonoma County. We are a growing, energetic, and ambitious company looking for someone who thrives on a fast-paced environment, team work, and has a strong drive.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring a Human Resources Recruiting Assistant to work in our central warehouse in Healdsburg. We are looking for a reliable, hard-working employee to add to our growing team. This position is full time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Human Resources Duties:
• Review Time Cards for errors and compliance with CA meal break laws
• Process Time card Adjustments
• Scan and maintain personnel files
• Translation as needed for HR Specialist and trainings
• Maintain and update communication board
• Special Projects as needed
• Post job ads, prescreen applicants and set up interviews
• Filter through High Volume of resumes efficiently and in an organized manner
• Prepare and attend job fairs
• Schedule/Maintain Interview Schedule
• Schedule Pre-Employment drug tests and physicals
• Conduct all new hire orientations
• Stay current in new recruitment and hiring processes
• Manage Recruitment Budget
• Prepare new Hire packages
• Prepare end of season reports including-Turnover Rate, Return on Investment, and Budget Analysis
• Able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug test, Physical, and background check.
• Must have a current CA Driver's License.
• Able to communicate effectively, by speaking, reading and writing English and Spanish
• Preferred but not required: Possess a Bachelor's degree in either: Human Resources, Business
Administration or Communications.
• Able to follow procedures and instruction (written and verbal) with consistency and accuracy.
Attention to detail is a must.
• Proficient in Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Able to quickly learn specialized software and timekeeping programs.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Work well with co-workers with positive attitude and team approach.
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must possess excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Must enjoy meeting new people.
This position offers a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Competitive Matching 401k plan, and PTO plan.
Please send a cover letter and Resume to be considered for the position.