compensation: Temp to Perm, $35-45/hr DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
A Luxury Home Furnishings Brand with corporate offices in beautiful Corte Madera is seeking an HR Associate to join their team on a temp-to-hire basis! This is an exciting ASAP role where you will be working with key leaders across the company to make an impact on employee retention and morale through benefits optimization and administration. We are looking for a motivated professional with HR experience who is eager to take the next step in their career!
What you’ll do:
• Administer all employee benefits programs including 401(k) and open enrollment
• Manage employee LOAs, PTO, assistance, immigration, and worker’s compensation claims
• Address employee questions regarding the above with a confident and helpful attitude
• Actively solicit feedback on current benefits programs and optimize to increase employee morale
• Conduct research on current benefits trends and bring these to key decision makers
• Act as a positive representation of the brand in all communication
What you’ll bring:
• At least 1-2 years of experience in human resources, ideally with experience administering benefits
• Familiarity with current compliance laws surrounding ACA, LOA, and immigration, as well as federal and state regulations
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills and service orientation; proven positive attitude
• Strong presentation and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to shift priorities as needed in a fast-paced environment
• Visible investment in the company and its employees’ success
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers