compensation: Starting Pay from $12-$15 (plus OT) depending on experience. All shifts are 12hr and include overtime per state/fed law, as such hourly take home average adjusts up substantially depending on starting rate. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Reports Directly to: Administrator
Description of Position:
Provides direct personal care and supervision to the residents at Three Home Village. Promotes resident well being and satisfaction through support with activities of daily living. Communicates with other departments to ensure resident needs are met.
Each Caregiver will be charged with all of the personal care duties of their resident assignment. Whenever possible each Caregiver will be assigned to the same resident group each day to promote continuity of care.
Responsibilities of the Caregiver:
1. Assist with activities of daily living, including passing medication as assigned, following community protocol, licensing regulation and guidelines for both resident and employee safety.
2. Follow safety guidelines in Three Home Village, including proper lifting technique and universal precautions when providing care to the residents.
3. Follow the schedule of duties for the Caregiver, as well as the individual plan of care for each resident.
4. Function as a team, assisting coworkers as the need arises.
5. Monitor resident activity, food intake, functional status, psychosocial status, taking action as required to promote resident well being.
6. Report status change immediately to the supervisor.
7. Act immediately on any resident crisis, following protocol and basic first aid training.
8. Document resident status change, including but not limited to, physical change, reaction to medication, psychosocial status change.
9. In the event all assigned duties cannot be completed, ask for assistance and report to the personal care coordinator.
10. Any other assignments made by your direct supervisor or administrator.
11. Promote open communication between health care professionals, families, residents and staff.
12. Adhere to guidelines in the employee handbook including dress code, conduct, scheduling, etc.
13. Other duties as assigned
Three Home Village has created this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the associate’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Three Home Village reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the associate to perform as Three Home Village may deem appropriate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All Three Home Village communities are independently owned and operated. All employment is subject to the applicable “at will” agreements and binding arbitration agreements for the individual home that employs the associate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers