If you are looking for a general practice where you can make a difference and be part of something special then Memorial Beach Veterinary Hospital could be your place.
We are a busy 4 doctor practice located in Healdsburg and looking for a stellar Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team.
About our Hospital:
• We are dedicated to provide high quality, compassionate and progressive veterinary care. We strive to support the quality and
longevity of our patients' lives with a focus on preventive care to support them throughout all life stages.
• We believe that pets are an extension of their human family, and we are dedicated to treating them as part of our own family.
• We practice a team approach to health care and strive to provide a nurturing environment where personal growth, professional
knowledge, and quality of life for all our team is held in high esteem.
About the Position:
• Full time ( 40 hours per week) 5 days a week
• Shifts available: 7:30am to 4:30pm or 8am to 5pm
• Saturday shifts may be required
Our ideal candidate is proficient in all technical skills, including:
• Placing IV catheters
• Blood Draws
• Surgical preparation and anesthesia monitoring
• Animal Restraint
• Routine Dental Prophylaxis
• Administering medications orally and by injection
• In House Laboratory procedures
Benefits include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Pet Care Discount, Eligibility for monthly bonus, 401(k) after one year of employment, License Reimbursement, Uniform Allowance and CE.
Compensation will be based on experience. To apply you must have at least 1 year of technician experience. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers