Sausalito Yacht Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, with our property located on the water adjacent to the Sausalito Ferry landing. Our members embody a culture of respect, gratitude and day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Sausalito Yacht Club may be your perfect match. https://www.sausalitoyachtclub.org/
This is a PART-TIME position. meals provided, with public parking card.
Job Description Prepares, cooks, and serves meals as directed by Executive Chef. Ensure orders are completed to standard and are completed timely.
• Responsible for full knowledge of menu and recipes.
• Complete daily job tasks including preparation of menu items without constant supervision.
• Maintain daily preparation par lists.
• Maintain daily product freshness on hot line and pantry station.
• Communicate to Supervisors and Sous Chefs the needs and requirements of the kitchen.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• To be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
• Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
• Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
• Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
• Ability to obtain California Food Handlers Card
• Must be available weekends and holidays.
Requirements: Previous cook experience is preferred but not required, entry-level candidates encouraged to apply, with a willingness to learn. Must have basic knife skills, maintain a clean workstation.
Schedule: Friday Evening, Saturday & Sunday
Our clubhouse dining hours are Wednesday: 5pm Dinner, Thursday: 5pm Dinner, Friday & Saturday: Lunch 11:30am & 6pm Dinner, Sunday 10am Brunch & 4:30pm Dinner. Special events may require additional hours.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers