compensation: $12.00 per hour + tips employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Who says you can't play games at work? Parkwest Casino Sonoma is bringing a fresh face to the casino industry. To help aid in the creation of this new casino culture, PWC Sonoma is looking to hire card dealers. These card dealers will not only deal cards, but will make dealing cards an adventure and experience the guests won't forget, which will keep them coming back for more. If you're the best at what you do and enjoy providing superior service in an exciting atmosphere we would love to meet you!
1. You'll be put through a highly interactive training course, touching upon past experience and present cardroom table games and procedures.
2. Attention to detail is key. When dealing, you'll need to control the table games without making more than two/2 mistakes for any table game in a three/3 month period.
3. Guest service is of the utmost importance. We take pride in our guests and the service we give them on a daily basis. We hope that with your help we can reach the next level of customer service.
4. You will have the ability to maintain an appropriate number of hands per down, while staying within 5% of the means hands per down for each table game offered.
5. Our guests and your teammates are counting on you to be here, every day. If you ever worked in this type of environment, you know how important teamwork and commitment are to personal success.
6. Dealing knowledge is a plus but what is more important is a commitment to yourself to be as good as you possibly can at dealing the games. We'll help you achieve this by providing an environment for you to excel in while enhancing your knowledge of the table games.
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent.
- Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD!!!
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test, criminal background, and credit check.
Parkwest Casino Sonoma is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers