Journeyman Meat Co is a small Federally inspected meat processing facility located in Cloverdale, California, that specializes in traditional Italian products, as well as a variety of American products. Our hours of operations are from 6:00 to 2:30, Monday through Friday. We are looking for a full time employee.
QR Code Link to This Post
The packaging assistant position will help with production and packaging of products. Work as a team player/ worker in the plant to produce the products and perform whatever is needed. Day to day meat product manufacturing tasks.
• Team Player
• Ability to work 8 hour days, occasionally 10
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to competently use a knife
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• Experience working in food production, especially that involves meat
• Experience working with food safety controls
• Interest in traditionally made Italian meat products
• Positive and Flexible attitude