QR Code Link to This Post
To apply click on this link: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=PJ323
Act as a leader with the Cade Tasting Room day to day operations.
- Create a positive and respectful work environment for the tasting room staff, by leading through example, consistent with the PlumpJack core values.
- Coaching team to achieve exceptional customer service by providing information, resolving problems, and answering questions for employees
- Oversee the opening and closing checklist of the Tasting Room. Ensure all tasting room staff are properly trained on the opening and closing procedures.
- Supervision of guest reservations (CellarPass) and tasting room flow
- Communicate the latest information on the wines, winery and upcoming events to both tasting room staff and guests
- Maintain tasting room presentation and housekeeping standards, ensure the tasting room is clean organized and re-stocked
- Provide managerial assistance as needed.
- Represent PlumpJack Winery at offsite special events as needed.
- Administrative Duties to include:
- Weekly wine ordering
- Shipping and order management
- Customer service issue resolution
- Weekly tasting room supplies order
At PlumpJack, we believe in three core business principles:
• Honesty: living the truth and acting with integrity
• Approachability: being welcoming, genuine and unpretentious
• Passion: having enthusiasm for all that we do
This philosophy guides our team at every level and helps us deliver exceptional service, whether it's helping a customer pick the perfect bottle of wine, making guests feel welcome at one of our restaurants, or in creating and supporting the brand behind the business.