We’re filming in the North Bay next month from mid November to early December and arranging food for our cast and crew. Our film is family friendly and female led, promoting minorities and diversity.
We're crowdfunding for our film, but do have a small budget for food. We're also happy to market your (or restaurants') business in the film, credits, on our website, marketing, etc. We have the benefit of a reputable, nonprofit fiscal sponsor, any in-kind considerations are tax-deductible.
Ideally, we would like to arrange an onsite food vendor or chef who has their own transportable operation. Or, someone experienced to coordinate the craft and food services to the site and knows how to coordinate to-go food from local places.
Please respond with the information below, no attachments please:
• Link to website
• One-paragraph bio in the text of email (list experience in feeding crews, cast, and/or special events)
• Specific dates of availability mid November - Dec. 8, 2019 (Thanksgiving and next day off)
• Confirmation you are local to Marin or Sonoma County
• List rate for all shoot days
• Ideas for feeding a cast and crew, morning, afternoon or night, some with dietary needs (gluten-free, vegetarian, etc.)
If you are a proprietor of a restaurant, theater and/or cozy bar and would like to consider having your location featured in our film, please reply to this ad.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers