QR Code Link to This Post
This busy family of four is seeking an experienced Housekeeper with a positive attitude and good communication skills.
Schedule: Thursdays, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Children: 8 year old twins; no childcare required
Duties: Complete cleaning, changing linens, family laundry, light ironing, meal prep
Requirements: Ideal Candidate will have a keen eye for detail and be proactive, organized and thorough. Experience with natural cleaning products a plus.
Salary: $30 per hour
Job Number: 7014
Benefits of working with Town + Country Resources:
- Recent, substantial professional experience working in private homes as a Housekeeper
- Verifiable, strong references for your prior work experience
- Valid California driver license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Able to make at least a one-year commitment, ideally longer
If you meet the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- It's free - candidates pay no fee to the agency!
- Instant access to the best jobs in the Bay Area
- Positions providing vacation, sick and paid holiday time
- A Counselor to help negotiate your salary, schedule and responsibilities
- Professional presentation - we create a personalized resume and reference portfolio for you
You only need to apply once. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Town + Country Resources has been placing exceptional Household Professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 25 years! Visit our job-listing page here to see more of the great positions that we're recruiting for!
Town + Country is a referral agency. We provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.