compensation: $18-$20 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for someone who wants to come play & learn with us and...
* Has at least 12 Early Childhood Education units (a must),
*CPR/1st Aide certified or willing to be
* loves being with the children
* is a team player
*is looking for full or part time hours
We offer competitive pay, holiday pay, vacation pay and lots of fun!!
At Tiny Treasures Preschool, we believe that self-esteem is the critical
component to optimal growth in young children. In order for a child to develop high self-esteem we focus on developing the socialization and self-help skills needed to succeed in other areas of development. Children at Tiny Treasures are given the opportunity to explore, experiment and create in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Able to play and have fun!!
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
"BUSY MINDS & HAPPY HEARTS…
TINY TREASURES IS WHERE IT STARTS"
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers