QR Code Link to This Post
Start work right now!! Permanent part time. One commute! Up to 24 weekend hours in one continuous weekend shift!! $100.00 starting bonus if you start this week! We are looking for an energetic, active, kind, professional female guide/mentor to offer Supported Living Services to a bright, 33 year-old woman with a mild disability who needs a weekend guide and companion. This is a residential situation so the client is requesting a female only.
HERE IS THE SHIFT:
Saturday 2:30 PM-10:30 PM ($16.08)
Saturday Sleep! 10:30 PM-6:30 AM ($13.35)
Sunday 6:30 AM-2:30 PM ($16.08)
Optional ADD Tuesday 2:30 PM-9:00 PM ($16.08)
Total 30.5 hours
If this ad is still up, there is still an opening! The job starts immediately, so apply now! More hours may become available if you'd like them!
You will be working independently but provided assistance and training from the central agency, Little Red Wagon, as you learn.
For your day shifts, you will be creative in assisting your client with daily activities, meals, and independence skills from her gorgeous upscale apartment in Larkspur, including activities and lesson plans you create. No medical care, no violence. You will arrange outings, sports, movies, get-togethers and adventures. You will be doing some laundry, cooking, some housekeeping, but not more than 20% of the time. You will bring life guidance, protection, companionship, to this walking, talking, active, thoughtful young woman in a smoke-free, drug free environment. Your sleep shifts will be in a lovely private upscale room with your own bathroom.
You will be paid a training rate of $12.85 an hour for all training and meeting hours, with a minimum of twenty hours. Then after training you will be paid $16.08 for day hours and $13.35 an hour to sleep.
After three months of work with merit, you will be paid a $50.00 monthly stipend toward the actual cost of your existing insurance policy.
You will be paid $5.00 monthly toward your data plan.
All of your movie tickets and event entry fees while on the job will be paid by the agency.
All work or activity mileage and expenses are reimbursed.
How Do I Get This Wonderful Job?
1. Please speak and write very clear English as your client sometimes has difficulty understanding communication. There is also daily written documentation.
2. Please have your own insured, clean, registered, reliable car with at least two seat belts, and a clean driving record (we will check).
3. Please be computer literate, have access to daily email and your own cell phone.
4. Please know that there may be some driving involved in the job, so you cannot be on any medication with a driving warning or that limits driving.
5. Please have a current CPR certification or arrange for one within 30 days.
6. Your experience with people with disabilities is required.
7. A college degree is not required but you must be drug-free with a happy heart. We will drug test.You will be fingerprinted and background checked so you can confirm with us what we already assume...that you are trustworthy.
How Do I Apply For This Fantastic Job?
To apply, please reply to this ad in an email and DO THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
1. Send your current resume in an attached Word file or pdf. Include your current address.
2. Also include a short cover letter that you write yourself telling us why this is the job for you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Search Keywords: Attendant, Caregiver, Personal Assistant, Assistance, Mentor, Support, Supported Living Services, Healthcare, Overnight, Companion