VIN: wbsva93598e041328 condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 87766 paint color: silver size: full-size title status: salvage transmission: manual type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
selling my 2008 m3
4 door sedan
color: Silverstone II
interior: fox red with extended leather option
carbon leather trim
Vehicle has suede performance wheel with red stripe
carbon performance spoiler
carbon fiber hood
weathertech all weather floor mats
brake pads and tires have tons of life left
Car is smogged and have pinkslip in hand.
The following maintenance has been performed
- Rod bearings (acl race bearings with BE Bolts)
no other bolts should be used on this job. be bolts have a lot of testing data online showing they dont ovalize the rod
- engine mounts (were replaced at the same time as the bearing)
- oil pan gasket (were replaced at the same time as the bearing)
- alignment (performed after the HR suspension was installed)
- ac compressor
- front brake service (rotors, pads, sensor, and flush)
- ambient temp sensor
- cooling system (pump, pulley, radiator, main and aux belts, ambient temp sensor, thermostat, and coolant temp sensor)
- spark plugs (replaced with NGK 4471 / NGK LKR8AP
- main & aux belts both replaced
- oil change with liqui moly gt1 10w-60 @ 86,849
vehicle holds a salvage title
because of a front end accident which resulted in damage to the bumper, radiator, radiator support, headlight, and hood (hence the carbon fiber hood).
The finish on the front bumper and hood are a bit muted/oxidized and could use a good wetsand and polish. I also looked into having them resprayed in silverstone II and was quoted $400 for both the hood and bumper ($200 per) which is an awesome deal since I have had them do a lot of work on my previous cars.
I've priced the car well below market value given the above info. Sedan m3's typically sell for far more than coupes given how uncommon they are. This is extremely uncommon given the color combo.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers