2002 BMW M3, E46, Convertible, 6-Speed Manual, 158K
*Clean AutoCheck report available on request *
This M3 is in great condition, heavily optioned, with performance upgrades and impeccable maintenance. I am the third owner and acquired the car in 2008 at 58k miles. Since then I have upgraded the brakes, exhaust and suspension. The engine is completely stock and runs like new.
The color is Titanium Silver with Imola Red napa leather interior.
I have passionately maintained this car to keep it like new, replacing parts before they were completely worn out to keep the car feeling new. The interior plastic console was recently replaced to make it new again. The steering wheel was professionally rebuilt with new leather and stitching. The old OEM radio and navigation unit was replaced by a modern Android Eonon head unit, with Bluetooth, navigation, and apps.
This car originally had an SMG transmission – in December 2018 I had the car converted to a 6-speed. All work was performed by a factory trained BMW technician using all new factory BMW parts. It is absolutely fantastic! See the pictures to see the shifter.
- Dinan Brembo big brake kit, 4-piston front and rear, 380mm front rotors (huge!). This kit was $7,500.
- Hotchkiss front and rear stabilizer bars
- Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (mild lowering)
- Koni Sport Yellow shock absorbers
- Scorpion Rear Exhaust (made in England) [Factory muffler can be provided]
- Rogue center exhaust section/resonators
- Sport Technic 19” wheels, Staggered, Made in Japan by Rays.
Maintenance Items (replaced parts)
- Cooling system overhaul (water pump, hoses)
- Belts and pullies
- Engine Mounts
- Front control arms and all bushings
- Rear control arm bushings
- Differential bushings (new diff cover)
- Steering rack and tie rods
- Valve adjustments
- Clutch, flywheel and pressure plate
- Front wheel bearings
This car has always been in California and has never been in snow or on the track. There are no cracks in any of the plastic or dash in the interior (like new). The rear seat leather is like new. Front seats have no cuts and is not worn through anywhere. There are a few loose stitches on the side bolsters. There are no dents or damage to the body. The only rough area is the front bumper cover, down low. It has scrapes and paint chips and could use a refresh (see pics). The car drives true and tight, everything works.
Also includes a fitted car cover.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers