VIN: WBSBL93484PN59546 condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 124500 title status: clean transmission: other
QR Code Link to This Post
My housing situation has just changed and I need this car gone. Price reduced from $22499 to $19,999 for the car.
For sale is my 2004 E46 M3. I purchased this as the third owner not to long ago from a very reputable member over on M3 Forum. He was the second owner and documented his entire journey with the car (which I can provide on request). The first owner originally bought it from Hansel BMW in Santa Rosa so the car has lived in the Bay Area and later on in Nevada for its entire life (it did go to Georgia for a few months but was garaged the whole time). There is absolutely zero rust and the original paint is in amazing condition.
Where do I start with this car.... literally everything has been taken car of, from ultra sonic cleaned injectors to a new OE windshield. Since I'm actually not sure how to convey the level care this car has had i'll start by saying that I have ALL (yes.. ALL) service & maintenance records since the car had its 1,200 mile break in service at Hansel on 9/3/2004. This means I have over 700 pictures documenting the previous owners time with the car along with over 120 pages of scanned PDF receipts for things done to the car. I have the original owners manual, two working master keys + valet key, and even some of the original documentation from Hansel BMW.
Okay now for the car:
2004 E46 M3 Titanium Silver
(..I almost turned this car down because smg and the miles, but hopefully as you continue to look through this add you will understand why I bought it. BTW, as I'm sure most of you know, these cars can be swapped)
The big E46 M3 worry items:
118,150 Vanos - Full Beisan Rebuild
118,626 Rod Bearings - No recall but done anyways by Kaiv (search this guy on M3 Forum)
118,200 RACP (known as subframe) - No cracks or popped spot welds, Reinforced with TMS plate kit AND X4 BMW Structural Foam
A *brief* overview of the some other stuff done to the car recently: (all parts are OE, with receipts)
@116,500 Some interior stuff.
- Replace A pillars and C pillars
- Add aux jack and Euro console.
@117,761 Underbody time. (You could eat dinner off the bottom of this car)
- Frontswaybar bushings, swaybar end links, FCABs, Front control arms, Steering end links and Steering guibo
- Rear swaybar bushings, swaybar end links, RTABs, Rear upper and lower ball joints
- AKG subframe bushings, Rear and front diff bushing, Transmission mounts, Fluid flush MTF LT-2
- Front and rear euro rotors and front and rear OE pads
- Brake fluid flush, Front and rear brake wear sensors
- Koni Yellow all 4 corners + new front and rear bump stops and strut boots
- Exhaust hanger, Lower steering wheel trim, Diff fluid change
@117,810 (the rest of the cooling system was overhauled around 100K)
- Water pump
- Upper and lower radiator hoses,
- Accessory belts and Brake duct bracket
Did I mention that everything was cleaned as the work was done..? ;)
-Pulley and tensioner replacement
- Vanos solenoid plug
- Replace driver seat foam (really.. how anal can you get LOL)
- Fuel filter
- Cabin filter cover
- Power steering reservoir, Reservoir hoses, High pressure PS hose
- Heater core hoses,
- Front xenon level bracket,
- Upper coolant temp sensor and Vanos oil feed line (the new one that bolts in two spots)
- ICV hoses, Brake booster vacuum hose
- Injectors sent off for ultrasonic cleaning
- Rear xenon level connector
- Re-dye rear parcel shelf + new HK speaker grills
- Headlight lenses, front corners, side markers
- Front bumper repainted (perfect match)
- Black Kidneys and new fog light surrounds
- BMW Airbag recall (2/2 completed)
- Outer door molding
- Outer rear window molding,
- Rebuild front and rear brake calipers, switch to Stainless braided lines
- Wiper blades/arms
- OE windshield
- Rearview mirror repair (these often drip auto dim liquid all over the dash, good preventative maint)
Okay now that the maintenance is done we can get to the fun stuff:
- Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers
- Supersprint HJS Race Cats sec 1
- Supersprint resonated sec 2
- Dinan Muffler
- Dinan CAI
- Dinan Rear Strut bar
- Dinan Springs
- Koni Yellows (tuned specifically to match Dinan Springs)
- OE ZCP wheels (wrapped in PSS)
- Stoptech SS brake lines
*the items below were installed for a few thousand miles, all were brand new but not currently installed*
I will sell these separately if interested!
- Shrick 280/272 Cams
- Dinan Throttle bodies
- Custom TTFS tune
- Supersprint catless sec. 1
The list above is over $11,000 worth of stuff in just a few thousand miles.....
As you can see this car has had a lot of attention. At the risk of cliche is really does drive like a new car. It looks like it too as you can see in the pictures. While the previous owner was doing all the work, he scrubbed the underbody and engine bay clean. This car is an excellent example of an enthusiasts M3.
THE BAD STUFF:
Driver's front fender: 1 inch scratch/mark
Driver's door: small door ding
Rear bumper cover: marks
Rear passenger wheel: 1 inch of minor curb scrape
Interior driver grab handle: a few mark
If you made it this far, thank you for reading! I really want this car to go to a good home and to someone who genuinely understands how solid this car is. If you are that person I think you will understand my asking price of $21,499 ($19,999). That said, make me an offer.. If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me.
*please note that if you run the Carfax, i think it shows more than 3 owners, this is because the original owner first leased the car then bought it back CPO from the dealer (this shows as two owners even though it was not).
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers