We are a 20+ room, luxury boutique hotel, in southern Marin, and are currently looking for a Part-Time Night Auditor/Front Desk Host to cover 2 to 3 shifts per week.
If you are looking to work in a fun and friendly work environment, enjoy working with people, are reliable and loyal, and want to learn and grow, then we want you!
Though experience is a definite plus, if you are mature, reliable, enthusiastic, and friendly, and eager to learn, we will train you.
The Night Auditor must be comfortable working independently, and willing to work from 10:30pm to 6:30am through the night, Friday and Saturday nights. If interested, in addition to the two weekend nights we are also currently looking for 1 day shift throughout the week.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Providing outstanding customer service, checking guests into and out of the hotel, making hotel reservations over the phone and email, answering questions and responding to needs of in-house guests, running nightly reports in the PMS (Property Management System), charging daily postings, creating accounting, managerial reports, and help with yielding, as necessary. The Night Auditor also prepares for the next day's business activities, including set-up for conferences, preparation for breakfast service, keeping the hotel organized, assisting with special projects as time permits, light cleaning, etc.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications & skills:
1. Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read, write) with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
2. A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, and willing to learn new reservation software and other computer programs.
3. Ability to accurately and efficiently compute and manipulate mathematical calculations.
4. Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, and work with a minimum of supervision.
5. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse frustration.
Candidates must be flexible and willing to work weekends and holidays.
Night Audit hours start at 10:30pm and end at 6:30am.
Front Desk Shifts are either 6:30am to 2:30pm, or 2:30pm to 10:30pm.
We offer a competitive hourly wage.
Please email your resume. Unfortunately, calls and drop-ins cannot be responded to.
We are excited to hear from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers