Retired Professor of Applied Sciences, San Jose Building Inspector, and CA Contractor since 1977, specializing in Construction Technology; available to teach Construction Technicians a variety of subjects
1. Blueprint reading and estimating
2. Stairway layout and construction
3. Rafter layout and cutting
4. Foundation layout and forming
5. Basic Construction mathematics
6. Residential floor layout and framing
7. Construction Site inspection and troubleshooting
I have helped hundreds of students, homeowners, contractors and property owners thru various phases of the construction process. I can teach your framing crew the basics of construction from foundation to ridge.
Minimum fee $100 for site visit plus $50 an hour.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers