QR Code Link to This Post
Alluxa is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, ITAR registered manufacturer of high-performance optical filters and thin-film coatings. Since 2007, Alluxa has rapidly grown from a small startup to a world leader in precision thin films. Alluxa's engineering team has been instrumental in achieving this growth by refining our advanced SIRRUS™ Plasma Deposition process, designing and building our coating equipment, and dedicating a large amount of resources to research and development. Meanwhile, our leadership team has been reinvesting in the business and creating a progressive company culture that benefits both our customers and our people.
Oversees and manages company’s supply chain and logistics strategies and operations to maximize efficiencies and to minimize costs for the organization’s supply chain. Collaborates with multi-functional managers to plan and execute on the development of the distribution center operational processes. Develops and maintains good relationships with vendor and distributors. Manages and monitors vendor qualifications and performance to ensure they meet company’s standards and requirements. Ensures that project and department milestones/goals are met by adhering to approved budgets.
• Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, and receiving.
• Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
• Develop and implement new or improved supply change processes and/or procedures as required. Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas such as sales, marketing, finance, production, and quality assurance.
• Appraise vendor manufacturing ability though on-site visits and measurements.
• Monitor vendor/supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, and transportation companies. Maintain clear and consistent communication with each entity throughout the procurement process.
BA degree in business, finance, or other discipline is highly recommended; and at least 3+ years related work experience in supply chain management. Supervisory experience helpful. Purchasing and inventory control principles and negotiation skills very helpful.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Life Insurance; Long and Short Term Disability; 401(k) plan with company match; quarterly bonus program; and gym membership reimbursement.