compensation: Compensation based on qualifications and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Raully Jones Construction in San Rafael, CA is a fast-growing, full-service construction company with over 30 years of knowledge and experience. We specialize in high-end residential remodeling throughout Marin County. We are currently seeking a qualified Construction Project Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. Well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
• Communication management between clients, subs, etc.
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
• Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
• Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
• Proven experience as construction project manager
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
• Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
• Good knowledge of Google Suite and Apple products
• Familiarity with construction / project management software, including Buildertrend
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• A team player with leadership abilities
• PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
*Please submit your resume in .pdf format for consideration
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers