cats are OK - purrr apartment laundry on site no smoking carport
QR Code Link to This Post
*SPECIAL SAVINGS* for all new tenants through April only will receive an additional $600 OFF their move in costs! Call NOW for details!
Here at the Pioneer Apartments, you, your family and friends can enjoy garden style living in a lush courtyard setting. We have a HUGE park right next door for you, and your pets, to enjoy long walks anytime from sunrise to sunset....
You can enjoy a relaxing atmosphere here that is convenient to everything, yet set back just enough to get a little bit of that country feel.
We're only minutes from the 101 freeway and Hwy 12....Kaiser Permanente and Sutter Health facilities are very close by, along with numerous business complexes...some of the finest shopping in Northern California, performing art centers, many popular restaurants, and award winning local wineries that are set alongside our country roads...all just waiting for you to enjoy. We are convenient to just about every college north of the Golden Gate Bridge...SSU, Empire College, SRJC, and many other vocational schools nearby. We're only a short drive to the ocean, San Francisco, and the SMART train depot is within a few blocks! There are so many wonderful places for you to explore and discover. So, come visit us to make your choice today.
This amazing community offers connection, comfort, and incredible outdoor living spaces. We are minutes away from shopping and the finest wineries, breweries, and restaurants in Sonoma County. Call or email today to schedule a tour at this gorgeous contemporary community!
Our units feature......
* Air Conditioning
* Ceiling Fans
* Electric Appliances include: stove/oven/refrigerator/microwave
* 2-Tone Accent Walls for that added designer touch
* Wood-inspired laminate flooring
* Carpeted Bedrooms
* Sparkling POOL and a soothing JACUZZI open year round
* State of the art multiple laundry facilities with the latest technology
* Onsite maintenance for our Residents
* Internet Ready
* Pets welcome up to 25 lbs. with some breed restrictions
* Designated covered parking
* Exercise Room with all the latest equipment
* Less than a mile to the EPICENTER, a vast complex with a restaurant, sports bar, fitness facilities, bowling and game zone under one roof.
* Close to numerous schools (Piner High, Hillard Comstock Middle School, and Monroe Elementary)
public transportation, parks and fabulous shopping.
*Walking distance to the SMART train station
This is more than a home, it is a lifestyle!
*Starting at only $1599 to $1699 depending on upgrades*