cats are OK - purrr apartment laundry on site no smoking off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
Very nice upstairs Studio Apartment w/ loft ceiling in coveted Gerstle Park Neighborhood--Great Location is close to everything. This boutique Building has only 10-studio units. Charming and great morning sun.
Showing now by appointment after telephone interview to those seeking a great studio & one year lease.
Studio #8 / second floor unit has -
• Dramatic wood vault ceilings w/track lights,
• Private Outdoor Deck--nice morning sun and vistas.
• Open loft feel
• Security screen door installed on front door for great ventilation and light on hot summer days.
• Granite Counter tops Kitchen/bath.
• Full Kitchen includes lots of cabinet space, electric stove, microwave.
• Mirrored slider large closet in Dressing Area, plus hall closet.
• Tile Floor entry/ large shower (no tub)
• New contemporary quality carpet.
• Good insulation and quality glass door for reasonable utility costs.
This well-maintained building is 100% studio units--with many long-term residents. The property has a friendly vibe & is surrounded by single family homes which adds to the serenity and quiet environment.
One off-street Parking Space included, washer/dryer on-site, additional private storage unit, too. The Grounds include a community garden space for restful retreat. The building wears designer colors and a Tuscan Wall in front adds charm. Recent structural retrofit completed for seismic safety. Pride of ownership!
Walk to downtown San Rafael; transportation center thru the historical "Gerstle Park neighborhood", with its tree lined streets. Enjoy Downtown SR with the Rafael Theatre, restaurants, and Farmers Market. Close to Gerstle Park and Open Space. Great biking and walk-score is plus-plus-plus!
If you Drive-By--- 214 Bayview St---Apt #8.
1. Please, do not disturb the occupants. Studio shown by appointment only.
2. This is a No Smoking property.
3. Cat okay with approval.
4. Resident pays own electric and phone/cable. (water, hot water heating, and garbage/recycle/sanitary sewer included).
5. Renters Insurance
6. Credit Report with good Credit Score, income verification, personal and rental references, security deposit.
One-year lease minimum
$ 1,685 per month which includes water, garbage/recycle/sanitary sewer and one off-street parking space. Resident pays own electric, phone/tv-internet, Renter’s Insurance.
Security Deposit $2500
Call for questions and to set an appointment to see - show contact info
Email inquiries welcome but include YOUR number for a call-back, thank you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers