Accounts Receivable and Collections Clerk
QR Code Link to This Post
Pay Rate $20-24/hr
Accountemps is partnering with 3 companies in Sonoma County, seeking Accounts Receivable and Collections Clerks. There is a job opening with great career growth potential and a great benefits package in our clients quickly growing accounting department. If you're interested in work where you will enter data, research and resolve customer A/R issues, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger, you will succeed in this position. Since the Accounts Receivable Clerk will handle approximately 150+ invoices a week, they must be a self-starter with high attention to detail. This is a temporary-to-full-time Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Santa Rosa, Petaluma, and Rohnert Park.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Process payments and compile segments of annual reports and monthly closings
- Provide information, as requested to the sales/marketing department, shippers, customers, and other stakeholders
- Verify documents and codes
- Review status of delinquent accounts daily and initiate collection action by contacting customers
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Coordinate with customers on past due invoices
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable
- 1+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable and/or collections
- Experience with ERP systems
We are looking to place candidates for these position within the next few days. If interested, reach out to Adrian Gould at Accountemps today!
Additionally, Accountemps is always sourcing people who are looking for Temporary and Temporary to Hire job opportunities related to Accounting and Finance. Call us at (707) 578-3355 if you are interested in hearing about job opportunities related to accounting operations, payroll, billing, and financial reporting.