About Crimson Wine Group
Based in the Napa Valley, Crimson Wine Group crafts benchmark wines from exceptional vineyards in premier wine-growing regions throughout the U.S. Crimson owns and manages approximately 1,000 acres of plantable vineyard land across six distinct regions. Crimson’s diverse collection of exceptional domestic estates and wine brands includes Pine Ridge Vineyards (Napa, Calif.), Seghesio Family Vineyards (Healdsburg, Calif.), Archery Summit (Dayton, Ore.), Chamisal Vineyards (San Luis Obispo, Calif.), Double Canyon (West Richland, Wash.), Seven Hills Winery (Walla Walla, Wash.) and Malene Wines (Santa Barbara County, Calif.). For more information, please visit www.crimsonwinegroup.com.
OUR MISSION AND PURPOSE
As owners of exceptional vineyards in premier wine growing regions, Crimson Wine Group is committed to crafting benchmark wines for the pleasure and benefit of those we serve.
Using our three strategic pillars of quality, focus and growth as guides, we seek to enrich lives through uniquely wonderful wine experiences.
This position will coordinate all activities and operation of the Accounts Payable process such as: managing automated AP program, loaded and routing invoices to cost center managers, adhering to internal controls and aiding in their improvement. Responsible for timely data input and issuance of payments. Individual must be able to professionally answer various department manager’s questions that occur from the regular process of the AP function. In addition, this role will assist in maintaining the General Ledger accounts, account reconciliations and business transactions. This position will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons.
• Coordinate the timely processing of monthly accounts payable expenditures, prepare invoices and manage processing, check generation and payment process.
• Make proper determination between different cost centers and brands for input and distribution to appropriate managers with supporting documentation.
• Manage purchasing process; ensuring all PO’s are entered and approved, supporting documentation is received and invoices are matched to PO prior to payment.
• Ensure internal controls are adhered to.
• Assist in a timely and accurate month-end close process and reporting.
• Maintain general filing system and provide invoices as requested.
• Prepare annual Form 1099 filings.
• Interface with managers, research vendor history and provide support.
• Preparing general journal entries, monthly accruals, amortization, and reclassifications as necessary.
• Process corporate expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders.
• Assist with general account analysis and reconciliations as assigned.
• Assist with weekly bank coding activities.
• Assist with cash reconciliation.
EDUCATION TRAINING AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Two years of advanced education (AA preferred or better) or four to five years equivalent experience required.
• Experience processing high volume of AP invoices - AP automation experience preferred.
• Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail.
• Proficient on MS Suite and Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) experience preferred.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• A positive attitude with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.