The Center for Innovation and Resources, Inc. (CIR) is a nonprofit organization, located in Cotati, CA. We are committed to providing the highest quality training and technical assistance to all sectors; private, public, and non-profit, in the fields of human services and education.
CIR is seeking to contract with an experienced, reliable, and detail-oriented bookkeeper for 10-20 hours in our office per month (typically 2 days per month).
Contractor will perform Bookkeeping Services for CIR, including but not limited to:
• Process all receipts and disbursements
• Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll and payroll tax returns
• Assist in the development and maintenance of an organizational operating budget
• Maintain and reconcile the general ledger
• Reconcile bank and credit accounts on a monthly basis
• Prepare financial reports for Board of Directors
• Assist with Audit and Tax prep
• Manage accounts payable, prepare checks for board signature
• Monitor receivables
• Record cash receipts and bank deposits
• Reconcile petty cash
-Excellent attention to detail
-Reliable and able to work independently
-A minimum of 5 years of bookkeeping experience
-Excellent communication skills
-Proficient in Quickbooks for Nonprofits and PC
-Associate degree required, Bachelor degree preferred
-Experience working with state and/or federally-funded agencies is highly preferred
Interested applicants should email a resume, hourly rate, and three client references.
We are looking for someone who can start in August 2018.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers