What is Coding Dojo?
QR Code Link to This Post
Coding Dojo is a fast-growing startup that provides a fast-track to becoming a software developer in today's growing tech market. We take people with little to no experience in development and train them to be professional developers in only a matter of weeks, which in turn opens a whole new set of career and economic opportunities for them. We have 9 campuses across the US, and counting…
Visit our website to learn more about the program and the curriculum you'll be working on
Learn more about the program
Coding Dojo is looking for a driven and creative go-getter to lead all things Instruction and Curriculum. This integral member of our team will innovate on our academic vision and instructional strategies across a nationwide community of Coding Dojo campuses. This person has a strategic mind, an unfailing entrepreneurial spirit, and the drive to continuously improve and evolve our curriculum and related product offerings. This role calls for an enthusiastic individual who is customer-centric, passionate, and proactive. Must be a dynamic leader with a solid track-record of people management and the ability to lead a large team spreading across several different locations. The Director of Instruction and Curriculum Design is a hands-on collaborator that will work primarily with the Executive Leadership Team and various members of the Instruction Department to author and revise captivating and effective curriculum and structure design for our students, partners, and returning alumni.
Visit our careers page to learn more about the requirements of this role and to apply
Apply for the role
• Minimum 5+ years of teaching experience, preferably in an Education Technology environment.
• Minimum 5+ years building curriculum, preferably in Computer Programming and related breadth areas.
• Proven track record of project management, particularly curriculum related projects.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate recommendations to leadership as related to curriculum and program design.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.