This is a great opportunity to join an established and energetic marketing firm! Chrisad has been the leader in dental marketing for over 37 years, providing clients with full-service branding, direct mail, digital marketing, practice management consulting, and internal staff training.
Chrisad is seeking a full time, self-driven, in-office Web Support Specialist with exceptional attention to detail in providing support to chrisad's growing web development team and international client base.
• Address incoming requests from clients
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve client web issues
• Follow up with clients
• Support web development staff
• Set up email and hosting accounts
• Perform audits and QA on client websites
• SEO and social media audits
• Streamline internal procedures regarding web client packages
• Google Apps administration experience
• Must have Google Analytics and Search Console experience
• Social Media/SEO Experience
• In-depth understanding of email and web hosting, including WHM, cPanel, FTP, DNS management and phpMyAdmin
• MailChimp proficiency
• FileMaker Database experience a plus (will learn on the job)
• Ability to write and speak clearly to a non-technical audience
We offer an attractive compensation package including a good benefits package and a casual, welcoming environment. Full training is provided. Highlights of our benefits package include medical (option of HMO or PPO), dental, vision, long term disability insurance, option to enroll in our 401k plan, 10 days of paid vacation per year (vacation increases with tenure), paid sick leave, a generous holiday schedule and your birthday off with pay.
Qualified candidates: Please email your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without compensation requirements will not be reviewed. Chrisad is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please. Thank you for your interest!
Chrisad regrets that it is unable to sponsor applicants in connection with their nonimmigrant visa status (e.g., H-1B visa).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers