compensation: $19.00 / hour + Production Incentive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Penske Logistics is NOW hiring
"On Call" Order Selectors / Warehouse Workers Needed earn up $23.00/hour
Forklift and / or Electric Pallet Jack experience preferred.
- This is a casual / on- call position. You will be called in for work
- Perfect for students or if you want to extra money.
- Will work 30 hours or less each week.
- Flexible hours - we can work around your scheduled, however, you must
be able to work 4 - 5 hour shifts at a time.
- Afternoon to early evening start times available only.
- $19.00 hour plus Production Incentive allows you to earn up to $23.00
/ hour. THE MORE YOU PICK, THE MORE YOU MAKE!!
Our volume is increasing and we need hard working, enthusiastic
to join our team!
For questions please contact our recruiter, Abbie Montano (951- 284-
Apply now!! Compensation: $19.00 / hour + Production Incentive
Penske Logistics is looking for warehouse associates and drivers to
become part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for
individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing
attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with warehousing or material- handling (using hand/power
tools and hand truck) equipment preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
- Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with others,
multi- tasking skills, organizational skills, flexibile, excellent with
numbers and time management skills required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
required (where applicable by location)
- Flexible to work overtime preferred
- Ability to work in non- climate controlled conditions required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education, and
criminal history) and drug screening required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain
instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be
able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing.
With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia,
Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics
services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics
delivers value through its design, planning and execution in
transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.