compensation: $22.86-$25.59 Per Union CBA employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Golden Rain Foundation is seeking a Utility Repair Worker to join our Trust Operations Department. Under general supervision, this position provides day-to-day general building maintenance for The Golden Rain Foundation at Rossmoor.
This is a Union position (Local 324) with full medical benefits and retirement plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under general supervision, this position provides day-to-day general building maintenance at The Golden Rain Foundation. Regular tasks include and are not limited to:
• Perform maintenance for boilers, heat pumps, chillers, condensers, and air handlers;
• Perform maintenance and repairs for plumbing systems, equipment, fixtures and appurtenant supply, drain and sewer lines;
• Perform building maintenance including painting, carpentry, roofing, façade repairs and gutters, downspouts and ground drains clearing;
• Perform maintenance on electrical and lighting systems;
• Perform maintenance and repairs on kitchen equipment and appliances;
• Perform minor street maintenance including pothole repairs, striping, signage installation and traffic control;
• Perform erosion and run-off control;
• Operate computer-based energy management systems.
• High school diploma, GED and/or vocational training in relevant skills;
• Demonstrable high skill levels in mechanical, electrical, plumbing and building equipment and systems.
• Able to lift heavy objects, exert sustained physical effort; able to climb ladders, stairwells, work on rooftops and in confined areas.
• HVAC certification desirable but not required.
• 3-5 years' minimum maintenance or construction experience involving HVAC, electrical, plumbing and/or building systems.
- Clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial employment.
- Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States is required.
- Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment physical, drug test and physical capabilities assessment.
This is a union position (Laborers' Local 324, AFL-CIO)
Experienced local candidates only: This is not a training position and relocation is not available.
To be considered for the immediate opening, email your resume using the CL mail relay address above, and include "Experienced Utility Repair Worker " in the subject line.
CALLS AND FAXES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
The Golden Rain Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers